Welcome to Renewed Balance Health & Wellness Center! If you are a new patient, there are a few things we would like you to think about before your first appointment in order to make it efficient, productive, and enjoyable.
- Please come 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is not restrictive. We find dresses/skirts, tight jeans, and certain button up shirts can interfere with the exam.
- We are a family practice and encourage family members to come to the appointment with you if you desire.
Below is a checklist of a few things we would like you to bring, if possible:
- Insurance Card
- Driver’s License/State ID
- Prior X-rays, MRI’s, and Laboratory Results, if available.
- If your records are only accessible online, please print them out ahead of time. (Viewing them on your cell phone does not allow us to make copies for our records.)
- Another option is to have your doctors office fax us the records directly. Our fax number is (630) 529-6192.
- Current supplements you are taking – Please bring them in the original bottles, if possible
- List of Medications and what they are for (diagnosis)
- Current diagnosis from other doctors
- Medical history – list of surgeries, diagnosis, major traumas, hospitalizations, etc.